In the event of a repair or warranty claim, please contact our central customer service workshop at the following address
Phone +49 (0) 6104/60 05 100
Fax +49 (0) 3212/12 39 075
Hans Sauer GmbH
Phone +49 (0) 40/5 38 99 20
Fax +49 (0) 40/5 38 10 37
Phone +49 (0) 40/5389920
Fax +49 (0) 40/5381037
Head office Hannover
31319 Sehnde OT Höver
Phone +49 (0)5132 / 9200-16
Fax +49 (0)711 / 28559-10
SCHERRER Handelsgesellschaft mbH
(former D.+E. Cruse)
Phone +49 (0) 531 / 3557192-0
Fax +49 (0) 531 / 3557192-29
Phone +49 (0)711 / 28559-0
Fax +49 (0)711 / 28559-10
Procedure in case of repair:
To make the repair as uncomplicated and fast as possible, the following checklist serves:
- Fill in the service-receipt (warranty card) enclosed with the device, alternatively you can also fill in our "Online repair registration".
- Enclose copy of original invoice and warranty certificate
- In the event of a warranty claim, contact the central factory service department (see above for address).
In case of repair, the device can also be sent to one of the other authorized workshops.
- Pack the device securely for transport. We accept no liability for damage caused by improper packaging!
- Sending the device to the factory customer service or authorized workshop
Service & repairs of starmix special vacuum cleaners (H-asbestos):
You have purchased a vacuum cleaner of dust category H-asbestos. According to TRGS 519 (§7.2 paragraph 7), devices of this category must be serviced and, if necessary, repaired as required, but at least once a year by a company approved and certified in accordance with the Hazardous Substances Ordinance. For our starmix H-asbestos vacuum cleaners, we have concluded a contract with the following company for this purpose:
Customer service (only for H-asbestos vacuum cleaners)
Delivery address (please ship the device only after prior coordination with ASUP):
Repair and service workshop:
Renting & Service
Phone +49 (0) 20 65 / 423 48-70
Fax +49 (0) 20 65 /423 48-99
Beckendorfer Bogen 10
Phone +49 (0) 41 05 / 59 888-0
Fax +49 (0) 41 05 / 59 888-99
If necessary, please contact the above-mentioned company directly to discuss the details of processing directly.
Please note the following in advance:
- Please send the device cleaned, emptied, packed securely for transport and dust-tight. If necessary, label according to hazardous material regulations.
- The serviced device is identified by a maintenance stamp and receives a maintenance report with test certificate
Repairs outside the scope of maintenance will be communicated to the customer in the form of a cost estimate and carried out after confirmation.
Repair of battery vacuum cleaner
Please note the following when repairing cordless vacuum cleaner:
- Please always send in battery devices without batteries. The batteries remain with you!
- Li-Ion batteries - even if they are installed in the device - must not be sent to us or to our customer service workshops!
Li-Ion batteries are dangerous goods and special regulations apply. Please contact our customer service workshops in case of complaints about individual batteries.
Notes on the disposal of rechargeable batteries:
- Do not throw battery packs into the water!
- Battery packs and machines must not be disposed of in household waste. Follow national regulations for separate collection and recycling.
- Used rechargeable devices and batteries can be returned to the specialist trade, our customer service workshops or local disposal points. This should normally be possible free of charge.
- The battery must be returned secured against short circuit, e.g. insert in original packaging, insulate contacts with adhesive tape.
- Before disposal, discharge the battery pack in the device.